The Summer School will consist of:
- an opening lecture
- an opening ceremony
The daily structure will be as follows:
- breakfast at your accommodation
- singing for a gentle welcome of the day, starts at 8:30 am.
- Eurythmy to get us centered, to get awake for the surrounding and the present
- observations of place, atmosphere, nature beings at special places on the Leob Croft / Mull
- tea/coffee break
- circle discussion groups using the method "Reversed Cult" (Umgekehrter Kultus) of Rudolf Steiner, integration community building methods of Scott Peck and "Council". We will learn about these methods, use them, practice them. Topics of the circle discussions will be the experiences that we will have had in nature and reflections of happenings in the group.
- warm lunch meal at Leab (prepared by our cook with some help of volunteers)
- Excursions to Iona, Staffa, the Lochbuie Stone Circle, and other healing sites on Mull and Iona.
- Open evenings (sometime we will return quite late, other days there will be storytelling, open stage or singing for the sunset)
Special feature will be an "open day" where local people join our group for an evening of "sharing and listening", three people (on of the group and two of the guests) will be asked to share their "spiritual quest", after that we share a meal .
The last day will be a "harvesting" day -also with a closing circle .